Licenses / Permits

Dog License:

Fireworks Permit
-Click Here- for Fireworks Permit form. Please contact Supervisor 1 for more information.

Burning Permit
Click Here for More Information
 Call Non Emergency Columbia County Dispatch prior to large control burns  608.742.4166

Driveway Permits on Township Roads
contact Town Chair.

Emergency Response Number (Fire sign)
Application forms can be obtained from Columbia County Zoning Department

Replacement Fire Signs
Can be ordered through the Town Chair.

Special Event Permit
All forms can be found on the Documentation Forms Tab. Click Here for the Special Event Form

Liquor License (Annual July 1 to June 30)

Original Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application Form:

Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application Form

Alcohol Beverage Laws for Retailers – Licenses - Wisconsin

Wisconsin Liquor Laws – Wisconsin Bartender License

Wisconsin Department of Revenue Alcohol Cigarette & Tobacco Products Retail License Forms

Operator / Provisional License

See Form Page Click Here